Bond Funding is a fast, non-recourse way to finance many type of real estate and non-real estate projects up to 100% LTV in the U.S. and internationally.
Benefits of a Bond Offering:
- 100% LTV (or LTC for construction projects)
- No personal guarantee
- No credit checks
- No asset verification
- No loss of equity in your business
- Quick turn around time – often 90 to 120 days.
- Low underwriting fee --- and no lender fees upfront – all paid at time of funding.
- Flexible repayment terms
- Any stabilized commercial real estate
- Construction or Rehab
- Agriculture | Mines |Oil & gas | Energy
- Non-RE such as technology, pharmaceutical, major business acquisition/expansion
Territory: US & International
Amount: $10MM to $2B + (NO CAP)
Underwriting Fee: Case by Case basis :Some recent examples:
$500,000,000 bond deal and the fee was $240K
$250,000,000 bond deal and the fee was $150K
$20,000,000 bond deal and the fee was $45,000
$17,000,000 bond deal and the fee was $45,000
*** The client must be able to show double the amount in a bank
account compared to what the underwriting fee is. No exceptions!
Terms: Up to 30 years amortized with balloon payment (negotiable)
Interest Rate: 4.75% - 7.00%
Points: Bond company charges 5-7 points, and Lender 5-7 points – paid at time
of bond issuance. This includes required securitization fees and bond
insurance. Points and costs are built into the bond.
Third Party Reports: Client is responsible, at client expense, for any reports, appraisals and
any other type of third party compilation about the project including
expense retainer which is refunded to client at time of funding.
- Prepayment allowed without penalty
- Loan can be assumed
- 1.25 DSCR required minimum
- Construction loans available up to 24 months
- Interest rate on the construction loan is 7% to 9%- depending on perceived risk
- o No cost for conversion to permanent financing
- Send preliminary package, Bond questionnaire and POF for fee amount **
** three month bank statements required to verify funds for underwriting & due
diligence- at time of submission.
- Updated resume on principal/s required at submission
- Multiple conference calls
- Bond company analysis and pre-underwrite transactionIf bond company issues a positive opinion (in 2-3 weeks):Bond company engaged and bond underwriting fee paid
Due diligence performed
* The 144A bond program is a 1990 SEC rule that facilitates the resale of privately placed securities that are without SEC registration. The rule was designed to develop a more liquid and efficient institutional resale market for unregistered securities.
DISCLAIMER: Sender is not a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or United States Investment Adviser. This
letter and any and all attachments and related documents are never considered to be a solicitation for any purpose in
any form or content. Upon receipt of these documents you, as the Recipient, hereby acknowledge this Warning and
Disclaimer. This electronic communication is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, Codified
at 18 U.S.C 1367,2510-2521, 2701-2710, 3121-3126.Also see: http://www.ftc.gov/privacy/glbact/glbsub1.htm Gramm-
Leach-Bliley Act 15 USC, Subchapter1, Sec. 6801-6809 *INFORMATION ONLY FOR THE LOAN COMPONENT*